- 500 gms Refined flour
- 450 gms Hazelnuts (finely grounded)
- 125 gms Sugar
- 125 gms Brown Sugar
- 12 gms Cinnamon powder
- 2-3 gms Salt
- 4 gms Cloves powder
- 250 gms Butter, cold and cubed
- 3 nos Eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 gms Lemon zest, grated
- 300 gms Raspberry jam, seedless
- 25 gms Confectioners’ sugar for dustin
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add eggs and lemon zest; stir until mixture forms a ball. Divide into fourths. Cover and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until chilled.
- Remove two portions of dough from refrigerator; press each into an ungreased 9-in. fluted tart pan with removable bottom. Spread 2/3 cup jam over each.
- Between two sheets of lightly floured waxed paper, roll one portion of remaining dough into a 10×6-in. rectangle. Cut six 1-in.-wide strips; arrange in a lattice design over jam. Repeat with remaining dough (return dough to the refrigerator if needed).
- Bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly and crust is browned. Cool completely.
- Cut them into triangles and dust with confectioners’ sugar if desired and serve.