- 6 nos Blackberries
- 4 nos Strawberries
- 45 ml Gold rum (bourbon is fine too)
- Few drops Bitters
- 12 ml Honey
- 5 ml Lemon juice
- 5 gms Fresh rosemary
- 10 ml 151 proof spiced rum ( for Flame effect)
Method of Preparation:
- Combine the blackberries, strawberries, Golden Rum, bitters, honey, lemon juice and rosemary in a cocktail shaker.
- Muddle, squishing the berries to release the juices. Add ice and shake to combine.
- Strain into a goblet or wine glass. Top with a dash of 151 proof spiced rum.
- Then using a lighter, light the drink on fire. You can sprinkle with cinnamon to ignite sparks.
- Blow the flame out, and then add a cube of ice to chill. Drink!