- 75 gms Mayonnaise.
- 12 gms Lemon juice
- 5 gms Kosher salt
- 5 gms Freshly ground Black pepper
- 3 nos Sweet Apples, cored and chopped
- 175 gms Seedless red grapes, halved
- 250 gms Thinly sliced Celery
- 100 gms chopped, slightly toasted walnuts
1.Make the dressing:
In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Cut the apple, celery in to pieces and cut the grapes into half. Chop the walnuts.
Add the apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts to the dressing bowl.
Stir the apple, celery, grapes, and walnuts into the bowl with the dressing.
Spoon salad onto a bed of fresh lettuce and serve.